Our Classic Doubles™ line of shells are designed for older fixed choke and fine classic doubles shotguns. The shotshells are loaded to 1100 fps and relatively low pressures to reduce recoil and function safely in old chambers. To compensate for the slower speed, Classic Doubles™ pellets are dense (about halfway between lead and steel) and hard-hitting. We designed the pellets with a belted sphere for maximum pellet mass and greater lethality, and we lubricate them for tight patterns that allow you to take birds at any reasonable range. Classic Doubles™ turn your old classic gun into an effective modern-performance birding gun.
- 45% MORE ON TARGET PELLETS THAN STEEL!!
- 26% Denser than Steel but Soft like Lead
- Denser, Stronger and Harder Hitting than Bismuth Pellets
- Deeper Penetration
- Belted Sphere for Maximum Pellet Mass
- Buffered and Nano-Treated Pellets for Tight Patterns
- USFWS-Approved Nontoxic Shot
- Weather-Resistant Crimp