HEVI-Shot® goes ultradense with HEVI-18™ TSS Turkey, bringing best in class performance to turkey hunters. HEVI-18™ TSS 18 g/cc density pellets provide high pellet counts and long-range lethality. We achieve incredibly tight patterns thanks to our unique, friction-free, sealed-in-the-shell spherical buffer. If you haven’t shot a turkey with ultra-high-density HEVI-18 tungsten shot, you should try it just for the experience, which you have to see to believe.
Shot Density: 18 g/cc
- Ultra-density (18 g/cc vs 11 g/cc for lead) pellets give unequalled downrange lethality.
- Heavy payloads and high velocities for maximum performance.
- Uniquely available in shot size #6 for high confidence on longer shots.
- Available in shot sizes #7 and #9, and gauges 12, 20, and .410.
- Friction-free spherical buffer produces incredibly tight patterns.
- A unique crimp-seal resin resists damage and holds the buffer in the shell.
- Thicker base-wad, hotter primer, and clean-burning propellants ensure all-weather reliability in semi-automatic shotguns.